SPACE FOR YOUR IMAGE DESCRIPTION OR TITLE

REVIEW: OH SO PRETTY IN PRTTY PEAUSHUN

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

MODERNBEAUTY_HEADER
prttypeaushun3
When doing makeup for brides and women in general, the body is often neglected, especially, when wearing skin-revealing dresses and other outfits. What good does it do to have a face "beat to the gawds" and a not-so-smooth body complextion?

For years, hiding and smoothing body imperfections like left over scars, slight bruises or just achieving even toned skin took mixing and matching the right products to get that celebrity glow. Blending foundations with a bit of oil and a shimmery powder or liquid could get messy and had the inevitability of staining your clothes.

This is where PRTTY Peaushun Skin Tight Body Lotion steps in! I saw the PRTTY Peaushun product in a publication some time ago and was recently sent a sample to try. Since it has not been too cold where I live, I still had enough time to give this product a whirl to see if it lived up to the hype. Firstly, the PRTTY Peaushun Skin Tight Body Lotion is available in four gorgeously shimmery shades plus one plain shimmery lotion and I got to test the Deep Dark. I love that the creator, MUA Bethany Karlyn, thought to create this product across many different skin tones. A definite plus in my book. Second, this is a vegan-friendly product that contains a 92% base of natural raw ingredients like arnica, green tea extract, avocado oil and grapefruit wax along with light reflecting pigments. Another plus!

Another thing I loved about this product is the packaging! Packed in a futuristic silver squeeze pouch, the lotion is easy to pack for travel or store in your bathroom without taking up a lot of space. Plus, it's really cute!

So on with the review! I've been rocking my signature pencil skirts for the last few weeks. Since I am not ready for stockings or tights quite, yet, I decided to use PRTTY Peaushun on my legs. I was impressed that it took so little to get my skin to look even, toned and to look like I had on a quality pair of hosiery. I also loved how my skin glowed without looking overly oily and the shimmer (which is very faint) made my legs look longer. They definitely had that "celebrity glow!"

Other uses for PRTTY Peaushun is on the face as a highlighter or to mix with your foundation for that glow or in the hair for glistening locks! As far as transferring, there was no product seen on my clothes, but I would caution that you should wash your hands right after application because the lotion is slightly pigmented.

As a makeup artist, this is a product that I would definitely keep in my kit for photo shoots and weddings. Needless to say, I've got a favorite new product!!  

Shades: Plain, Light, Medium, Dark, & Deep Dark

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the amazing review Sondra! We LOVE your blog and are thrilled not only that you like PRTTY PEAUSHUN but to be featured as well. Thanks for sharing the glow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Prtty Peaushun for sharing the product! I am wearing it as I type this!! Glad you enjoyed the review!!

      Delete
  2. I just don't know what shade should I pick :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just don't know what shade should I pick :(

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! Your feedback is welcomed here! **HUGS!!**

CHIC CHOCOLATE All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger